Friday, April 12, 2013

Teasing and WIPs... What Else ?


(Click to enlarge)


Hello Everyone,

Today it is all about sculpture and WIPs !
And some Teasing... He he...

So let's start with a huge project I just finished after more than 1 year and half...
This model is one of the finest I have ever sculpted.
... As fine as Nagausith if you see what I mean... ;)

I am very proud of the result and right now I just can show you a mistery picture...

(Click to enlarge)

What can I say about her... ?
Well, she is a 32mm model...
And you may find some pictures of her WIP into this blog... Just have to dig around !

Ah ! Did I mention that she will be visible at Salute ?
JoeK will take pre-orders there ;)
Stay tune to JoeK minis website to know more !



... What more ? ...

Two other big partnerships are very important for me at the moment...

You may already know I did sculpt several models for Infamy Miniatures.
I will post pictures and articles about Holmes, Watson and Frank very soon.
And I will continue to take a great pleasure sculpting new models for Infamy. Actually, my next commission ! A big and tricky one !

The other one — those who follow me on facebook know this already — is with Red Republic Games and their project : Arena Rex !

So here are lot of pictures of Otho WIP.
This Gladiator is very strong and actually very big !!!
I hope you will enjoy these shots !
Few were already visible on internet, but other few are new...

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

Otho WIP (Click to enlarge)

You liked it ?

Actually, when I was contacted by RRG concerning their project, I was impressed by the work they already accomplished. A full document presenting Arena Rex, with already lot of arts and details.
Very professional.
So, when they told me they were launching a Kickstarter for Arena Rex and wanted me to sculpt a special character for this campaign, I was more than happy and proud !

Her name is Lupa, and here are few shots of the very early stages of the WIP...
Go to the Kickstarter page to know more about her !

Lupa WIP (Click to enlarge)

Lupa WIP (Click to enlarge)

Lupa WIP (Click to enlarge)

Lupa WIP (Click to enlarge)


... Interested ?...
Well, you should be since we already have planned several other models ( one is really... BIG ! ) ...
So, I might have more things to show in the future !

I also have some pictures to share about an old project...
I did sculpt the Jabberwoccor for what was Maelstrom Games at the time, for the same collection that includes Nagausith.
I could not take good pictures at the time, and I still can't since I still have not got the Beast back home.
But I did have some WIP pics, and here are some about its Head...
I do hope you will find it interesting !
I really took a great pleasure sculpting this nasty Beast.

Jabberwoccor WIP (Click to enlarge)

Jabberwoccor WIP (Click to enlarge)

Jabberwoccor WIP (Click to enlarge)

... And I could not finish without some mysterious pictures...

Enjoy !

M.

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)















4 comments:

el zorro said...

that first pic had me all "oh right, this is one of those 'show sexy leg and pan back... it's a ZOMBIE ABOUT TO EAT YOUR FACE!'

I was sorta on the fence about Arena Rex, but looking at your sculpts tells me I need to get on board!

Unknown said...

Comme d'hab, du travail vraiment magnifique. Même si mon intérêt est plus porté sur les figs Arena Rex, les autres m'intriguent beaucoup. Bref, me réjouis de voir plus de ta part! :)

Cordialement,

Luke

allan said...

Excellent. le gladiateur va cartonner!
Certaines photos sont presque érotiques....:D
bise,

allan

"MIKH" said...

Merci à Vous !

El Zorro, you definitely have to get on board ! ;)

Merci Luke, bientôt si tout va bien...

Allan, pourquoi ne suis-je pas étonné ??? :P
Check tes emails ;)
Des bises !

M.