Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ClockMaker (Infinity)



Hello,

Now is about another old model made in 2008 for metal production.

For Infinity The Game, he is the Nomads army ClockMaker.
He is actually a bomb maker, but as soon as I saw the character design, I imagined him as a time traveller, or a kind of Matrix character, travelling between dimensions! That's the idea of the picture above.

It was also the first time I had to sculpt this kind of trousers, baggy-style, and even if some don't like it, I do! It was the spirit of the design, so Corvus Belli (the company that runs Infinity) was satisfied too!
And I particularly like the shape of it with this leg pose.

Made in Fimo, about 29mm at eyes.

Bye,
M.














1 comment:

dims said...

Beautifuly sculpted. Although the model looks like he has the fashion sense of a doorknob, the pants are done awesome. I am having trouble with finding the 'clockmaker' theme in it, maybe should have added some gadgets or something?